Tuesday 23 June 2015

[Throwback]: Khushiyan Chakh Lo


It's been a while since I came back from college. Obviously, I have settled back into the good life - help at home, Mum's cooking, no need to clean up after myself, but I do remember those days in Johor Bahru when I had cook and clean for myself. God, that was hard. But more than anything else, it was lonely at times.

Yesterday, when my sisters told me about the new Shan ad, I assumed it would be another one of those over-the-top families frying food advertisements. Maybe it had Hamza Ali Abbasi for an added flavour. But this was a refreshing concept that I instantly connected with - away from home, hungry and missing Mum. I am pretty sure most of us who have been away from home for college understood it immediately. And the emo jingle just made it even better!

What's also interesting to note is that finally a food product saw the light and decided not to make the usual fried food in an unusually luxurious setting ad. And that they decided to release it digitally as well only ensures that it reaches the right audience.

Here's to more happiness and deliciousness this Ramzan! #KhushiyanChakhLo
Celebrating the precious moments we share with our loved ones.Shan. #KhushiyanChakhLo
Posted by Shan Foods on Saturday, June 20, 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment