Sunday 1 February 2015

[Business]: TCS Hazir

Since I quit the 9 to 5, I am having trouble organizing myself between different commitments, meeting deadlines and well, staying sane. I am a high school teacher, a radio show host, a PR & marketing consultant and the kitchen help at my mother's catering business - YummyMummyAndMe. I find myself constantly trying to save time and do several things on one trip and at the same time. Enter .... TCS Hazir...

With an extensive outdoor and online campaign, here's what I have understood from TCS Hazir's communications:


  • Instead of you going to the TCS office to send your mail, TCS will come to you, hence, Hazir
  • They will pick it up from your doorstep within 60 minutes of you placing your order
  • You can send documents or packages of up to 25 kg
  • Charges start at Rs 100 for pick up
  • The service is available in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad for now.


Is this the guy who will come to pick up the package?

Now the service sounds most excellent in principle, especially for small businesses like mine.  In the case of sending out invites, letters, menus and small packages even, I end up saving money on fuel, time and hassle. I hope they don't charge for each document separately! 

The service could work really for those who have home based businesses of non-perishable items or well just about anything that TCS agrees to deliver. However, the lack of cash-on-delivery services as a part of TCS Hazir might be a hindrance in developing that market.

Have I tried the service yet? Nope. You will have to check with TCS for further details about the exact logistics of the process. Will I use it in the future?  Sure I will.  

*waits for TCS to start a food delivery service*



1 comment:

  1. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.
    Air Freight Services in Lahore
    Sea Freight Services in Lahore
    Courier Services in Lahore

    ReplyDelete